24th May 2013
Photo reblogged from Welcome to Pieter World with 133,685 notes
22nd May 2013
Photo reblogged from la sirenita with 177,670 notes
22nd May 2013
Chat reblogged from for the love with 47,761 notes
- Which Disney character are you most like? I would like to say Ariel, because she kinda just did what she wants regardless. Plus she is my favorite.
- Do you think you'd feel better if you know what's going to happen to you later in your life? No. I don't think I ever want to know the future, that's way to scary to mess around with.
- Top 15 played songs on your iTunes:
- 1. Amazing Because It Is - The Almost
- 2. Title and Registration - Death Cab For Cutie
- 3. Between You and I - Every Avenue
- 4. La La Lie - Jack's Mannequin
- 5. Strobe - Deadmau5
- 6. Wake up - Coheed and Cambria
- 7. Tremors - Two Tongues
- 8. Just Keep Breathing - Automatic Loveletter
- 9. Kaleidoscope - Blink 182
- 10. Boats and Birds - Gregory and The Hawk
- 11. Levels - Avicii
- 12. Moon, Roll Me Away - You, Me, and Everyone We Know
- 13. Dancing at Her Funeral - The Limousines
- 14. Caveman - The Dean's List
- 15. Pain - Jimmy Eat World
- Who's someone you wish you didn't (or have to) say goodbye to? Derek
- What tattoos do you want or have, and what's the story behind them? I have a small treble clef on my wrist. To me it represents not only my love for music, but also it's a constant visual reminder for perseverance. Despite everyone telling me how I am not good enough or shouldn't major in music, I'm still here.
- List of movies that have changed your life or your way of thinking: I don't watch many movies but...
- Kiki's Delivery Service; is and forever will be my childhood movie.
- Easy A: Truly shows how judgmental and fucked up everything is, while twisting that reality with humor so viewers will be interested. Phenomenal.
- August Rush: Though the movie is completely unrealistic, it still is a great reminder how much love there is for music in the world.
- If an apocalypse were to happen, what do you think the situation would be? I would hope there to be a Zombie apocalypse, make things interesting. But in all reality there will probably be some plague that emerges sometime.
- Tell us a story from when you were in high (or middle) school: Tomorrow is my last day of high school. I have so many fantastic memories, and experiences that I don't think I can narrow it down to one at this point in my life. I'm so overly dramatic right meow.
- Top 3 favorite albums?
- Dark Side Of The Moon - Pink Floyd
- Perks of Being a Wallflower (Yes, I own the vinyl version)
- This old album I have of David Bowie.. Can't remember which one, but I listen to it frequently. Frankly though, I am too lazy to get up and find out what the album name is (SORRY).
- What's something you've learned from having your blog? Who I really am, or was. If I look at what I've reblogged I can always tell what I was feeling or what I was interested in at that point in time.
22nd May 2013
Photo reblogged from Abigail with 31,182 notes
This is flat out vulgar! There are minors present!
There are minors present